domingo, 26 de abril de 2009

but most of all...

You say I'm like a butterfly...
You say you don't want to frustrate my innoncent flying by showing me your dark side...
Well, it's time for me to say...

you're not that DARK...i'm not that INNOCENT
you're not that WEIRD...i'm not that COMMON
you're not that WISE...i'm not that PREDICTABLE
you're not that OLD...i'm not that YOUNG
you're not that CORRUPTED...i'm not that CLEAN
you're not that COMPLICATED...i'm not that SIMPLE
you're not that LONELY...i'm not that FRIENDLY
you're not that SURE...i'm not that INSECURE
but most of all...
you're not that STRONG...i'm not that WEAK

So don't be afraid of frustrating my innocent flying, I can handle it...I need to handle it, I need you to trust me that part of you..I can understand whatever it may be, I can help, it doesn't matter whatever I have to do, whatever you need me to do, I want to do it, I need to do it...
Someday, somewhere I heard someone say "love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trust them not to"...Well, there's no way I will use my knowledge of your dark side, your deepest feelings and thoughts to destroy you, it will just make you stronger...Two minds can figure it out better than one, two hearts can stand the pain better than one, two bodies can erase the bruises better than one, four eyes can foresee the dark ahead better than two, four hands can handle it better than two, four legs can run faster than two, four arms can warm up better than two, but most of all...
Two minds can dream better than one, two hearts can love better than one, two bodies can feel each other better than one, four eyes can stare the beauty of everything better than two, four hands can touch the sky better than two, four legs can be entwined better than two, four arms can embrace better than two...
So I want to be, I need to be, your other mind, your other heart, your other body, your other eyes, your other hands, your other legs and your other arms in both ways, both dark and bright...I can't be this in just one way...
So don't be afraid of frustrating my innocent flying, you will not break me, I know there's no way we can know it, but I know where I am getting myself into, and I also know I've been worse trust me, but most of all...I know that your love lifts me up way more than your pain can bring me down...




I LOVE YOU



LadyStrawberry




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario