viernes, 10 de abril de 2009

Fruits Envy Happyness.....



There are several things you think when you look at the sexiest guy you've ever
seen in your whole life like saying "come and get me" and he looks back with the same thought in his mind,
so clear, you can almost read it in his eyes..."Why don't you come closer? What are you waiting for?
Why don't you kiss me?....kiss me, kiss me, kiss me, kiss me, kiss me....."

There are several things you think when you find
out that the sexiest guy you've ever seen in your
whole life turns out to be your other half, turns out to be the one that completes you, that fits perfectly,
When you start to feel that it is more than sexual tension..."Where have you been in the last 16 years?
This my chance, I want you to be mine....BUT he's just way too much, way too perfect,
way too cool, way too atractive, way too sexy...He's so unique that it actually seems he's forbidden for me..."

There are several things you think when the
sexiest man you've ever seen in your whole life says you're
beautiful, unique, sexy and loves you back..."Is this really happening? Why is it happening this fast?
I can't believe this moment is happening...I want this to last forever...But do I really deserve him?
I know I won't hurt him, it will never cross my mind, and after all the hurt i've been through it may seem
crazy, but i trust him, i trust him to be his, and i know he won't hurt me...This could be just perfect...He makes me happy and
i make him happy too...Let's just give it a chance, it could totally work out".

BUT, there is only
one thing you think when the sexiest guy you've ever seen in your whole life

kisses you in the most intense way no one ever has...

"The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest..."






LadyStawberry

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario